Friday, October 24, 2008

This and that...just to say I've posted recently.

Cody brought Hayden over for a little target shooting practice in our back "yard" the other day. He's a great shot and he makes the cutest faces trying to look down the scope! Shawn took a lot of pictures and video that I'll post as soon as I get them downloaded. This little guy is about as cute as they come. Hayden, I mean.
Aaack. Kellie's first Homecoming dance was last weekend! Here she is with her good friend Molly waiting for the boys to arrive to pick them up. As soon as we get the dance picture scanned in, we'll post it.







2 comments:

colleen said...

Laura,
Kellie looks SO much like you in these pics. Just absolutely beautiful! I can only imagine how weird it is to send your 'baby' off to her first real dance!! I'm just a couple of years behind you on this and am already somewhat freaking out about it.
Love the blog makeover...

Kelli Rydeen and Family said...

Wow we got a combo post! So I am giving a combo reply:

Looks like the "guys" big and small were having a good time.

Glad to hear that Kellie ended up having a good time at her dance...which I can't even believe she is going to, isn't she suppose to stay 12?

I loved watching her 1st place XC win. Very cool.

Keep me coming.

L,
Kelli