Sunday, July 13, 2008

TheDuchows.blogspot.com

So here it is: our first blog. I couldn't believe the name wasn't already taken! We've all done our part: Kellie's chosen a cute little widget, I've figured out how to make a playlist, and Shawn's teased us relentlessly. Just wait...he'll be checking our blog daily before long, and maybe even adding his own posts?

We'll get better and better at this thing so that our viewers, both of you, will want to check back regularly for exciting and amazing updates.

Until then, listen to some groovy music and throw the ball for Chopper.

2 comments:

Shelbyyy@gmail.com said...

Yeah! A new blog to stalk! It took me forever to figure out where Spot's ball was. I just kept giving him treats thinking at some point it would advance to a ball. If he throws-up, it's my fault
Shelby

jessithompson said...

Fun! Just found you! :)